Using the GridView, the manage users (add, edit, delete) form allow the admin to:
- View the users information (userid, firstname, lastname, email, and password).
- Update the users information. All the information is required. An error message will be displayed if there is any empty field.
- Delete a user. A confirmation message will be displayed before deleting.
- Insert a new user. All the information is required. An error message will display if there is any empty field.
- Sort users.
- A sample of database is uploaded in the folder.
- A simple style is added to the Gridview.
You can also view: