- ENHANCEMENT FOR VIEW CART PROCEDURE (USE INNER JOIN)
- ADD VIEW CART ICONS IN PRODUCT DETAILS PAGES
- ADD DOLLAR SIGN TO THE PRICE AND TOTAL PRICE
- STYLING THE GRIDVIEW FOOTER
- Customize the shopping cart Gridview using user-defined functions and procedures (view, edit, and delete).
- Display the total price of the shopping cart
View the shopping cart of the logged in user. The shopping cart includes:
- Product Photo
- Product Name
- Product Price
- Item Price (Product Price * Qunatity)
- Total Price
- Create add to cart procedure and user-defined function.
- Create the addToCart button click function
ASP.NET(16) – ADD PRODUCT TO SHOPPING CART [PART 1]
User will specify which product he want to add to cart, then he will specify the quantity of the item and then he will add the product to the cart (cart table).
In this video, we will:
- Login to the system
- View the products List https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDLMh…
- Select a product to add to the cart (To View the product details)
- View the product Details 5. Select the quantity 6. Insert Add it to the cart button
- Create SearchProduct Procedure.
- Create SearchProduct Function (Accepts the keyword and return the related products).
- Create the search form.
- Write the code behind for the search button.
- Display the search results in a repeater control.
- Modify the search procedure using ‘Like’ operator.
- Modify the search procedure to search in the product name or product description.
Before, I recommend you to review “ASP.Net (11) – View and Update Images in the GridView, and Save them in img folder”
In the following video:
- FileUpload control accepts only images.
- Add the current date and time (uploading date & time) to the image name to avoid file overwrite.
Simple HTML Navbar with CSS Styling using <nav> html5 tag.
LTR Navbar (Left and Right Sides):
ASP.Net (13) – GridView Paging using PageIndexChanging Event
- Setting the Allow Paging property –> True.
- Specify the page size.
- Activate the PageIndexChanging Event.
- Create the event handling method.