- ENHANCEMENT FOR VIEW CART PROCEDURE (USE INNER JOIN)
- ADD VIEW CART ICONS IN PRODUCT DETAILS PAGES
- ADD DOLLAR SIGN TO THE PRICE AND TOTAL PRICE
- STYLING THE GRIDVIEW FOOTER
- Customize the shopping cart Gridview using user-defined functions and procedures (view, edit, and delete).
- Display the total price of the shopping cart
View the shopping cart of the logged in user. The shopping cart includes:
- Product Photo
- Product Name
- Product Price
- Item Price (Product Price * Qunatity)
- Total Price
- Create add to cart procedure and user-defined function.
- Create the addToCart button click function
- Create SearchProduct Procedure.
- Create SearchProduct Function (Accepts the keyword and return the related products).
- Create the search form.
- Write the code behind for the search button.
- Display the search results in a repeater control.
- Modify the search procedure using ‘Like’ operator.
- Modify the search procedure to search in the product name or product description.
Simple HTML Navbar with CSS Styling using <nav> html5 tag.
LTR Navbar (Left and Right Sides):
ASP.Net (13) – GridView Paging using PageIndexChanging Event
- Setting the Allow Paging property –> True.
- Specify the page size.
- Activate the PageIndexChanging Event.
- Create the event handling method.
ASP.Net (12) – View Latest 3 Products using Repeater
View product photo in the Gridview and update it by uploading a new photo.
- edit the product table (add the product photo)
- edit the related procedure (updateproduct)
- edit the related functions (updateproduct)
- customize the Gridview to view the photo, and view uploadfile control when update photo.
- customize the code behind to view the photo, update it, and save the photo in the image folder when updating a product.