- The flexible box makes it easier to design flexible responsive layout structure without using float or positioning.
- The parent container should take flex display property, display:flex.
- flex-direction: to define the stack of the flex items.
- flext direction could be: row, row-reverse, column, column-reverse.
- Row: the default (LTR).
- Row-reverse: (RTL).
- column: Top to bottom (TTB).
- column-reverse: (BTT).
- The data will be sorted when clicking on one of the columns headers.
- The user should be able to sort in both the directions (ascending and descending).
- Clicking on the column for the first time will sort the data in ascending order.
- on the same column again will sort data in descending order.
- An arrow (up/down) will be displayed next to the column showing the sort column and direction.
- The data will be sorted according to the selected option in the ddl.
orderByfilter allow the array sorting.
- Some columns will be sorted descending and others will be sorted ascending, as:
- minus sign (-) allows the descending sorting.
- plus sign (+) allows the ascending sorting. It is the default.
Using Box-sizing CSS
- Customize the shopping cart Gridview using user-defined functions and procedures (view, edit, and delete).
- Display the total price of the shopping cart
View the shopping cart of the logged in user. The shopping cart includes:
- Product Photo
- Product Name
- Product Price
- Item Price (Product Price * Qunatity)
- Total Price
- Create add to cart procedure and user-defined function.
- Create the addToCart button click function
ASP.NET(16) – ADD PRODUCT TO SHOPPING CART [PART 1]
User will specify which product he want to add to cart, then he will specify the quantity of the item and then he will add the product to the cart (cart table).
In this video, we will:
- Login to the system
- View the products List https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDLMh…
- Select a product to add to the cart (To View the product details)
- View the product Details 5. Select the quantity 6. Insert Add it to the cart button