- ENHANCEMENT FOR VIEW CART PROCEDURE (USE INNER JOIN)
- ADD VIEW CART ICONS IN PRODUCT DETAILS PAGES
- ADD DOLLAR SIGN TO THE PRICE AND TOTAL PRICE
- STYLING THE GRIDVIEW FOOTER
- Customize the shopping cart Gridview using user-defined functions and procedures (view, edit, and delete).
- Display the total price of the shopping cart
View the shopping cart of the logged in user. The shopping cart includes:
- Product Photo
- Product Name
- Product Price
- Item Price (Product Price * Qunatity)
- Total Price
Before, I recommend you to review “ASP.Net (11) – View and Update Images in the GridView, and Save them in img folder”
In the following video:
- FileUpload control accepts only images.
- Add the current date and time (uploading date & time) to the image name to avoid file overwrite.
ASP.Net (13) – GridView Paging using PageIndexChanging Event
- Setting the Allow Paging property –> True.
- Specify the page size.
- Activate the PageIndexChanging Event.
- Create the event handling method.
View product photo in the Gridview and update it by uploading a new photo.
- edit the product table (add the product photo)
- edit the related procedure (updateproduct)
- edit the related functions (updateproduct)
- customize the Gridview to view the photo, and view uploadfile control when update photo.
- customize the code behind to view the photo, update it, and save the photo in the image folder when updating a product.
ASP.Net (10) – GridView Delete with Confirmation using StoredProcedure
- Create delete product Procedure
- Create delete product function
- Customize the delete button.
- Apply Confirmation message for delete process.
Update GridView Using Stored Procedure and User-Defined Function
- Create the update product stored procedure.
- Create the user-defined product update function.
- Customize the Gridview (use template fields, generate edit and delete)
- Write the code behind to update product using Gridview events (onrowcancelingedit, onrowediting, ProductGV_RowEditing, and ProductGV_RowUpdating)
ASP.NET (8) Display Products in GridView using StoredProcedure and User-Defined Function
- Create the stored procedure (to view products)
- Create the function (to view products using the stored procedure) in the DataAccess file.
- Insert an empty gridview control to view products.
- Write the code behind to bind the data to the gridview
ASP.NET – View Images in the GridView.
- Convert the photo dynamic field to ImageField using Edit columns command.