- The data will be sorted when clicking on one of the columns headers.
- The user should be able to sort in both the directions (ascending and descending).
- Clicking on the column for the first time will sort the data in ascending order.
- on the same column again will sort data in descending order.
- An arrow (up/down) will be displayed next to the column showing the sort column and direction.
- The data will be sorted according to the selected option in the ddl.
orderByfilter allow the array sorting.
- Some columns will be sorted descending and others will be sorted ascending, as:
- minus sign (-) allows the descending sorting.
- plus sign (+) allows the ascending sorting. It is the default.